Friday, July 25, 2014

What's Better than this???

So here I sit ....in my hotel waiting for the new day to begin!!  Semi well rested from all the traveling...but on a high from all the excitement!!




I arrived at Hershey yesterday about noon.  I go to the Innova Booth and it was jammed packed with people.  No time for hello's....just jumped in and started talking with people.  I just love talking (could stop the sentence there...hehe) to people about longarming and the Innova!!    


Once the crowd settled down a little it was time for hugs and hello's!!  Valerie and Michelle are two awesome ladies!!  I met Liz officially ...we both had seen each other at different events but hadn't officially met yet.  Greg (my favorite tech guy!!!) is here and Keith, who I'd heard wonderful things from but hadn't met yet.  So what's better than that....I have all that and.....




I got to meet a few of you....




This is me and Terri.....She is an Innovian and we met through Facebook....She is just as delightful in person!!  It was like seeing an old friend I had seen in a while!!  She does awesome quilting!! 










Here's me and Chris.




It was so cool to have someone say...."Hey TaDa Quilting".  Chris also is an Innovian....same set up as me.  I loved getting to know  her better!  She has a great sense of humor and we had fun talking day job, quilting, longarming, etc....




So I have to close because my day is about to begin....I hope to meet more of you!! 


Oh ya....almost forgot....I've got CHOCOLATE too!!!




Happy Sewing!!




Jill



2 comments:

  1. Jill, it was great meeting you. I'm a little jealous of the button. I think I need one to wear at Birds. I'm going to try to update my blog after talking with you. Looking forward to seeing you again in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina....Is was great meeting you too!!! Can't wait to see you again in February!! Let me know your blog name...would love to follow it !! I'm teaching blogging at Birds....so if you need a boost....check out the class. I've talked to Val about the buttons...and have a few ideas....I'll keep you in the loop!!!

    ReplyDelete