Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Secret Pal reveal....

For July's guild meeting...we have a picnic and reveal who we have had as a secret pal for the last year.
 But before I get into that.....

Remember my give-a-way....well here's what it looks like so far.  Kris won the fabric hexies and the papers to make them.....




Nice job Kris....I will post the finished product (no pressure Kris).  I so liked doing that give-a-way...I think I'm due for another one....yup....I will start percolating on that idea and see what I can come up with!





I posted the picture of my gift for my secret pal a few posts ago and waited for the day to arrive. 
I had my dear friend Cathy this year, actually I had her last year as well.  Last July when we picked our secret pals, I picked Cathy's name again...I thought for a second, I should put it back and try again...but I thought...what the heck...it will be fun!!




She is such a sweet person....I was glad to give and make her gifts for another year!! 


Here's Cathy and I after I revealed I was her secret Pal!




The guild picnic is awesome....We have a great group of women who know how to cook and bake!!  Along with all the goodies people brought....Cheryl's husband brought his grill and cooked 1/2 chickens for any of us who wanted to purchase it....let me tell you...it was absolutely by far the best grilled chicken I ever had!!!




Speaking of Cheryl.....she had me as my her secret pal!!!  I will post the picture of the Build A Bear she gave me early on last year.....absolutely  nailed it......Harley Bear...with motorcycle!


 She also gave other great gifts and ended up with this one as my last gift....




Cheryl designs patterns for purses, bags, and wallets!!  I'm so excited with my, not only a Cheryl design....but Cheryl made it!!!  How awesome is that!! 






We picked new secret pals for this coming year.....all I'll say is I don't have Cathy.......or do I?????


Tune in next July for the reveal.....   :)






Happy Sewing!!


Jill

2 comments:

  1. Thaks Jill! I read Jim what you said about his chicken. I really enjoyed being your secret pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how weird that I was Cathy's secret pal.

    ReplyDelete