Thursday, July 3, 2014

What Are Best Friends For?!?!

I just love Missouri Star Quilt Company....for many reasons.  Between the Daily Deals and the tutorials....this girl can not keep up!!




I've ordered several Daily Deals lately.....my funniest one is from last week.  It was a layer cake from Michael Miller, Pastel Pop- Citron Gray.  I wasn't going to buy it....but Melody texted me and said she was so tempted...but I was suppose to keep her away from temptation....So I tried...reminding her there wasn't any yardage she liked (we always try to buy at least a yard of fabric when ordering a pre-cut).  But she was fighting back....I was trying but losing the battle....the battle I lost...my own self control!! 




So I thought....hhhmmmm if Missouri doesn't have it...someone else must....GOOGLE.  I not only found our favorite prints in yardage available....I found it cheaper than Missouri.....BONUS!  So I text Melody and one phone call later.......



Order completed....several yards but not all of that line....hey...when ya see a deal....and free shipping...how can ya pass it up!!




Oh wait....now we had to go back to Missouri Star Quilt Co and order the daily deal.....I would still be laughing today if it would have sold out before we got back to it!  :)  But thankfully it didn't.


Where did I find it.......your asking.....  www.fabric.com.



So only thing left to do now is wait for Mr. Mailman.... Well in my case it's Mrs Mailman.... 

Tuesday when I got home from work.. ... This is what I saw:





And this is what was inside:


How yummy are these!!




I love elephants!!






So Wednesday when I got home I saw this:





Inside........





My layer cake !!   I'm all set!   Oh wait.... I have no idea what I'm going to make with it......but I'm ready none the less!!!


Happy sewing!


Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment