Saturday, July 12, 2014

Next Stop Row 4.....

How lucky is this girl.....I had to travel for work....and it lead me right past a quilt shop participating in the Row!!  Bonus!




Quilters' Haven is located in Lakewood, NY.  Nice drive from Erie.  www.quilterhavennewyork.com

 Janice greeted me as I entered and I explained that I only had a few minutes to get my row.  She was ready to help me get on my way. 


I'm sure you all know how much I appreciate friendly people....Janice fit the bill!!  Within two minutes...I felt like I was talking to an old friend.

Here's Janice with her row.  She choose to do summer and feature bicycle riding and the Miller Bell Tower in Chautauqua Institution.  How clever/cute is that!!




I so wish I had had more time to look around!!  I guess you know what that means....I'm going to have to go back!

Yarn...

Notions



I took a few shots of her shop so you could see the nice setup/selection she has at her shop.  She has a selection of yarn, fabrics, patterns, and notions!  I say it's a must see shop if you can get to the area!!


AND.....I found a Wren's and Friends honeycomb!!! 

Of course I had to buy that!!  And I have an idea of a new quilt percolating in my head using this honeycomb.  Ok...my 5 minutes was up and I was out the door and heading back to work.  I am amazed at times how much you can accomplish in 5 minutes.....me...I found a new shop, a new friend, and a new pre-cut to play with!




If you stop by....tell Janice I said Hi and I hope to see her soon!!




Happy Sewing!




Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment