Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Off Again!!

I'm typing this as I head North on 79.  I am not driving...... You know someone (mom) is thinking "I hope she isn't typing and driving".  I will be home in a little bit..

Just in time to play with my puppy dogs, do a load of laundry, re-stock my hexies kit, and repack my suit case.

I lose my chauffeur but that's ok because..  I'm heading to the Hershey Quilt Show!!!   You can find me at Innova booth with my two favorite Innovians- Valerie and Michele!!!  

If you are in the area come check us out!!!!  Virginia Longarm is a great Innova Dealer and I am sooo excited to be there with them!!

Then next week I will be at the AQS in Charolette NC!!!!   Valerie has an all star team joining her there as well!!!   Nancy McNally, Capri, Greg and myself..... I hope I didn't miss listing someone .   

So either stop and say Hi!!   Or stay tuned for updates along the way!!


Here's my hexie from today:



Happy Sewing!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment