Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sarah's project....

When I wrote my post:  Charity Quilts.... on 3/13/14, I  didn't have a picture of Sarah and all the quilts our guild donated.  Yesterday, Pauline (awesome person and quilter!!) shared a picture she took that night.


Sarah did such a wonderful job presenting!!


I still am in awe of the generosity of those ladies!!!   Look at all those quilts....Thank you again North East Crazy Quilters!!!



Here's a sneak peak at the new quilt floating around in my head.   I hope to finish the top today and get it quilted this weekend.  There will be a hidden message in this quilt....I think it will be fun to see who will be able to figure it out.....


Which gave me a thought....maybe a give-a-way.....lord knows I have a few extra fat quarters in my stash.....stay tuned....and don't guess yet, because the picture I posted won't help you at this point!


Happy Sewing!!



4 comments:

  1. Good evening Jilly! Just shared with Sarah (yes, the Sarah from above!) and upon viewing your quilt-in-progress, she questioned your sanity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think anyone questioned my sanity anymore...... Lol

      Delete
  2. I however, am eager to see more of the quilt (and already have a few guesses in mind!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about this..... My mother guessed this morning..... I chalk it up to great minds think alike or the acorn didn't fall far from the tree.... Lol

      Delete