Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hexie anyone???

Last month at our Stash Blasters gathering I demo'd English paper piecing and quilt Patty's. 

I had gotten the sample packs from Paper  Pieces and I told the ladies I wanted to see their rosette done for this month's meeting.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to tonight's meeting. But.....

The ladies didn't let me down!!   Deb did a bunch (white outer ring) Melly and Cheryl did the green ones and Kris did a ton including the mug rugs!
WTG ladies!!!  Thanks Cheryl for the picture!

These ladies are phenomenal!  And always up to trying something new!  I wish I had a picture of tonight's demo.... My understanding is Patty had a beautiful quilt..... Maybe, just maybe someone can text me a picture so that I can share it with you!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment