Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hoping.....

I have had so much trouble getting my blog to post my Facebook page. I think I may have figured it out, but it has taken a lot of time trying to get Twitterfeed to talk to Facebook!

So I am back home, and getting ready to go to bed but not before I post a quick post and hopefully it will go directly to Facebook all on its own!

I thought I would share with you a tool I got when I was at quilting around Chautauqua in New York last fall. 

It is called the iron finger and is supposed to help you so that you don't get this heat from the steam or burn your fingers with the iron.



 At first Melody and I laughed and thought this was going to be something that would never be used. 



However, I did try it and I actually liked it I was doing some small pieces and I  I didn't burn my hands with steam so it is a keeper and I will be using it in the future.  I liked how easy it was to use and wasn't as awkward as I thought.  You can also use it to press seams open.  I haven't tried that..... yet.

 
Here's to hoping this phenomenal weekend ends with a fix to my posting problem!!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment