Saturday, May 16, 2015

Good Morning Retreat Day 3

We are laughing, eating, laughing, eating..... Oh wait.... We are here to sew!!

We are getting lots done and having fun doing it!!

This is my view from my seat this morning.... 


But this is what it looked like last night....





What have we accomplished so far....

Heidi got her Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion together!! And how about these cute coasters.....

Yove them!!!!  (My sayinging for things that I really really love)




Myra got one quilt quilted and one quilt put together!!

Next up....

Melody whipped this up ... So nice!!!



Some lucky niece will cherish this!!!

There was another quilt top completed.... But it's secret.... But I will share that ...... someone will love it!!!!

My Aunt Martha has been busy with fabric books....

And she finished the binding on this baby quilt!!

How lucky she is..... Both of her son's are adding baby girls to the family.... Two months apart!!!  They are good boys with beautiful wives....and they were polite enough not to have the babies near our next retreat date!!

Mom is working on finishing a few projects....


As I type this and take pictures....mom is the only one who had gotten ready for the day....the rest of us are hiding behind quilts and the camera.... 😀

Next up on moms list.... Working on Bonnie Hunter's Roll Roll Cotton Boll circa 2011


Ok.... Time to get some breakfast and then to sewing.... I'm working on the Missouri Star Quilt co Sailboat Quilt with Tula Pink fabric!!!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment