Sunday, May 4, 2014

Progress.....

We are having such a great time....but we are making progress and completing projects......


Here's a preview of what we've done:


Here's my newest design..... It has a meaning.... Will be having a contest in a couple weeks ..... Just for fun!!




Side note:  starting on Mother's Day I will be having give-a-way!!  My new buddies from Paper Pieces gave me a little something to give-a-way!!!!




Ok back to our progress....

Melly's Zip er up




!



Melly's Periwinkle






Heidi made a T-Shirt quilt for her daughters graduation.







Aunt Martha is making good progress on a couple projects.




I put the piano keys on this quilt... Ready to quilt!




I finally got the blocks sewn and the borders..... Another one ready to quilt !!

Shew.... No wonder we are a little tired!!




Happy Sewing!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. You all did get a lot accomplished! I love Turtle Rock too. In early December, my sisters and I go there to make gifts and to give a gift to ourselves.
    We will be missing you at Camp Pioneer this coming week.
    I'm guessing your mystery quilt has a quotation in code. I'm thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete