Monday, May 19, 2014

And the Winner is.......

Sorry this is a day late.....


I didn't realize how late I'd be when I got home from Pittsburgh!!


I had such a great time but I was away from home almost 4 days...


I stopped home long enough to pet the puppies...put my "stuff" in the garage and off again.


Just to dinner....my hubby and I went to our local favorite place to hangout and get caught up!  Poor guy had to listen to me tell all about my adventures!  He does a good job of looking interested and does ask questions........he's a keeper!!


By the time we got home...got everything semi put away...I was tired!! 


I was going to write...but today is a new day....but I'm still tired!!  5:45am came to fast and I was off to work by 6:45....Good news was I thought I was going to have to work to 7pm....but I got out at 4:30!! 


So I got the dogs settled....dinner made and then figured I better get to the business at hand...the Give-A-Way!!


I got all the names in the special contest bowl......ok...it's just my mother's Tupperware container...shhhh don't tell her....




Stirred and stirred them up.........


AND THE WINNER IS:



Oh wait......I wanted to thank Paper Pieces for giving me something to share with all of you!!  And thank everyone who left a comment!!  I hope to do more give-a-ways in the future...so leave comments on what you all like.....that way I'll have idea's of what to give away!!!


Ok.....drum roll please   (TADATADATADATADATA) (that's how my drum sounds...hehe)



Congratulations Kris!!!



Kris wrote: 
I would add some yellow for the center, some green Paper Pieces jewels and make a table runner. And then I would show it off at Weekend Sew and say "look what I won!" Such fun! Thanks, Kris

 I can't wait to see what she creates with these!!  I hope she will send me a picture so I can share it will all of you!!


This week is my week to get caught up!!  More to come on going to Market!! Customer quilts are a waiting....and to add to all of that....I had another quilt idea!!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment