Monday, February 24, 2014

The mystery unveiled......

Boy work couldn't end soon enough!  Besides I had to beat my neighbor home (she reads my blog and she quilts).  

I was excited to see my "box".  Couldn't believe the postman STILL found room for bills.   


Just a side note...... I am so done with winter .... Little more snow today ...please let it end!! At least get warmer !!


My husband cut the tape on the box.....

Ready.... What's in the box.....

Here I am.... Happy girl with her new fabric.
(Check out my snowman motorcycle bikers quilt!!  Heidi gave me the pictures for Christmas one year and I made this quilt.  I LOVE the snowman bikers!!  Thanks again Heidi!!!!).  Ok focus... Back to box....


I pulled each one out for a "photo shoot", 


Wow.... What a different selection of patterns.... I liked them all... Mottled solids, florals, geometric and ANTS. 

 I love the ants.  Melly gave me some of her ant fabric to put in our last two Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts..... So I guess it's appropriate that I got it in my box!!

These are my 3 favorites.


I like this one the most.... Isn't it interesting!!!!!

So what to do, what to do with them..... My last two mystery boxes are still intact.... So I guess the mystery will continue.....lol 


I would love you to leave me a comment on what you would make with all these .... I could use some ideas!!

Hope you all got to see the Nightly News

After meeting her.... I'm sure those of us who saw the news agree with me ... It was like  watching an old friend!!  They even included the ladies from the retreat! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday.....mine was!!!!

Happy sewing.....

P/S.... If you have a Facebook account "like" my page and join the fun and post pictures of your projects!!  

Http://www.facebook.com/tadaquilting


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "squirrel" on the motorcycle snowman quilt! I love the mystery box -- always wanted to get one, afraid to take the risk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery box of fabric looks great! I can see that 3D chevron stripes fabric in a border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had an idea.... What about Bonnie Hunter's scrappy trip around the world??

    ReplyDelete