Saturday, February 15, 2014

Decisions, decisions....

Chores are done for the weekend.  (Well not really all but enough so I can play). Before I get back on schedule with customer quilts, I've decided to work on one of my quilts.  I posted this quilt in my first post and thought I would do a curved cross hatch...... But now that it's loaded I'm not sure that's what I want.  I also need to decide thread color.  

Decisions decisions....   I got some new thread.... A metallic gold variegated, black/gray variegated, and a smoke monopoly.   I also have solids that I could use but what fun would those be. 
Metallic variegated 

Black/gray variegated.   And black


I'm thinking of doing a wood grain in the black border.... And tear drop all over on the center.... Or feathers.... Swirls....

Decisions decisions..... It's off to late dinner with some friends and then to bed to dream about the finished quilt...... Stay tuned in.... I will post a progress picture tomorrow !!




2 comments:

  1. So, what did you decide?

    Funny, I had a dream about having perfect tension the night we got back from Birds. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dream about a lot of things...but my hands and head don't always cooperate!! LOL Stay tuned....I'm working on it now.

      Delete