Friday, February 21, 2014

Couldn't Help Myself!!

This morning I checked my emails and what did I find...... Craftsy is having a fabric sale.  Normally I shy away from that because in my opinion their pricing is a little high.  HOWEVER..... I'm a sucker for a good mystery!!  
50 fat quarters for little over $1.00 a piece.... Who could turn that down!!

I'm thinking a Turning Twenty quilt will be in the future!!  


I've order mystery boxes from them before and have never been disappointed!  



First time it was just a mystery box and as you can see it was a good variety!!


Next time Melly and I split a box....  14
1 yard pieces..... We loved what we got!!!

We only have to wait a week or so before I can post what I got.... Can't wait!!!!


Leave me a comment if you have ever ordered a mystery package....


Happy Sewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. I never have, but it sounds exciting! I'm trying to use up what I currently have before adding more to my stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, I have done that before.... Now I'm on the building stage. Have you ever been surprised by what you "liked" in the past. Some days I say " What was I thinking " lol

      Delete
  2. Yes, but thanks to Bonnie H., I can use them somewhere! Plus, even though I've been sewing for over 40 years, I just started quilting about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete