Sunday, April 6, 2014

I have out done myself...

Just when  I really thought I couldn't out do myself.....poof...I did.


So that theory of I always find something I was looking for when I'm looking for something new....came true tonight.


I have been really busy trying to catch up and have been longarming all day....but I stopped to go to my sewing room to get a new needle threader.  I had noticed my old one had broken and thought I'd take a break to get a new one.  So off to my sewing room I go.....


Let's see....I know the one I want is with my needle punch.....but where is my needle punch?!?


I laugh to myself thinking wonder what I'll find....but really hadn't "miss placed" anything lately or had I just forgotten.


So a quick look around and no needle punch....I know it's here somewhere in a zip lock bag....but where is the bag.....


Hmmmm....what's on the desk shelf of my cutting table......


This tin came as a kit to do the quilt printed on the lid. 


I paused for a minute before I opened it....and before I lifted the lid.....I started laughing because I had a sneaking suspicion I was about to find something I have been looking for on and off for over a year .....


I can't believe I never looked in this container before....It has truly cracked me up that I finally found it!!  My bestie will be happy....because she has wanted to borrow it for over a year....and has been waiting for me to find this.


I almost forgot what I came down there to find....tonight was my lucky night....I found my needle threader within minutes.....Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while....LOL   It's a good night!!!


As a part of being behind....I have a post yet to write on my trip to the Cleveland Sewing Expo (prob Tuesday) and I am a little behind on my hexies....but I'm still on a high for finding my stuff!!!  Life is good!!


Happy Sewing!


Jill

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens, Melly can finish her tree before ANOTHER Christmas passes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tin. You have some really neat things. Cleveland was fun and I bought some really good pieces I know I will need.........sometime in the future....LOL

    ReplyDelete