Thursday, April 17, 2014

And I 'm off....

The next 10 days are going to be so much fun!!

Pop supply in car- check
Sewing room in car- check
Snack bag in car- check


Tomorrow I go to work..... Hopefully I can get done around noon.... Then me and a co-worker are heading south!!

She is visiting her sisters in Georgia so we are riding together that far.  Our plan is to get to Getogia around midnight.  

When I get up on Saturday.... I will finish my journey and hopefully I will arrive in Panama City, around 2...maybe in time to stop by the quilt shop I found when I was there last month.  

I will be visiting with my son for a few days.  I can't wait!!  

On Monday, I will hug my boy and start to cry.... But I know I will have enjoyed every minute visiting with him and that will add to all the wonderful memories I have sharing time with all 4 of my children!!

Where to next you ask.....

I will be on the road to Kentucky!!!!!!!  Yup I will be Paducah bound!!  I have had the most wonderful opportunity come my way!!  Accomplish Quilting has asked me to help show/sell Innova's at the show!  

I can not tell you how excited I am to be helping out and gaining more experience with the Innova!!  

Jeff, Doug, Julie, from Accomplish Quilting  and few others will be there during the show.  Looking forward to meeting new "Innova" friends and seeing someone I met at Birds if a Feather, Nancy McNally!

Finished packing and off to bed!!

If you are going to be in Paducah.... Stop by the Innova booth and say hello!!!  I would love to see you!!!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. And you are off! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and learn some too! For me it is Weekend Sew and Easter with family and church.

    ReplyDelete