Sunday, April 27, 2014

Where to begin!!??!!

Wow.....what a week!!!  I'm home and trying to get back to reality!  I got home around 2:30 this afternoon......got a big hug and kiss from my hubby and lots of kisses from my doggies!!  Life is good!!  I'm thinking it's going to take a few blog posts to share my journey this week.


I want to start my sharing with a huge HUGE thank you to Accomplish Quilting!  They were so generous to offer me this opportunity and I can't thank them enough!!  Check them out at www.accomplishquilting.com or like their facebook page:  www.facebook/accomplishquilting 


Standing (L-R):  Jeff, Cindy, Julie, Caroline, Terry, Rick, and Doug.  Sitting(L-R) me, Alvin, Nancy


Jeff Benedict was at the helm of this group of "Innovians".....I have to say, I have worked in a lot of team settings before, but by far, this was the best team ever.  Everyone was there to share their love and knowledge of Innova longarms.  In my opinion:   Everyone who's looking to purchase a longarm, should consider the "community" they are joining when they purchase.  Innova not only has the best product out there, but the Innova community is all about helping and sharing their knowledge with each other.  I met so many Innova owners who stopped by to just say Hi at the show!!








Here we are.....getting everything ready for the last day......ok....there's everyone else getting everything ready for the last day....someone has to be the photographer  :)






Ok....I must warn you....Doug shared the Pharrell Williams "Happy" youtube video/song with us.....boy did we have fun with that song!!  Rumor has it there's a video out there.....hey maybe I'll go viral.....LOL  It was fun getting the crowd to join in!!   The video's (lord more than one.....what was I thinking???) can be seen on www.facebook.com/tadaquilting.  If you don't have facebook....might be worth it to join.....LOL



I think that's what is important in life...being happy!!   It will be a while before I can get that song out of my head!!  Because I'm happy!!!! (but I can't dance)


Happy Sewing!!!


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment