Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My new friends....

In the last post I talked about our new friends who joined us for dinner.  They are so friendly!!  Traci reminds me of me....which we made a joke that we couldn't vend next to each other....Oh we'd have fun and laugh...but my guess someone would yell at us....which makes me want to vend next to her even more!!

Carrie is a little quieter....but don't let that fool you....she can add to the fun!!  Carrie happen to sit next to me when they got to the house and I so enjoyed hearing about her background.  She has a fine arts degree and has been designing with wool for about 8 years.  Her design ideas come from things around her.  The more I talked to them the more I wanted to see the designs. 

Sunday morning after I got my car all loaded and said my good byes to the ladies at the house, I headed over to their booth.

What I saw was more than I expected......I love Carrie's designs!!  Here's what their booth looked like:


There were so many that I really liked!!



Omg this block of the month is phenomenal!!

Christmas anyone??

I love the stitching on this one!

It was so hard to find the one I liked the best!!

Here's me and my new friends:

Traci is on the left, my cowboy boots in the middle (I love my boots!!!!), and Carrie is on the right.  

Oh so you must be wondering what I ended up with....

Well I saw this one and it reminded me of love birds and I though of me and Duane.  I know that sounds sappy, but I really did think that and decided that would be my choice and I know where I'm going to hang it....but that's for tomorrow's post.  I guess I need to get started on it first.... :)





I hope you enjoyed these pictures and if you get a chance....check out the website:  www.carriedawaydesigns.net


Happy Sewing!!

Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment