Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Saturday.....and the progress continues!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!


I hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are at!!!   Me, I'm having the best time!!!


These ladies crack me up....and of course, I always crack myself up...  :)


What is said at Turtle Rock, stays at Turtle Rock.....You will just have to use your imagination but I will give you a snippet of what I over heard....(yes I participated)......my  mother said something about making miracle broth and it got turned into miracle brothel.....LOL  not pointing any fingers, except to say....none of us are innocent!!! 


Anyways.....besides the eating and laughing....here's what we have been up to:


Mom insisted Melly take a picture of me cooking....I decided to make Calico Beans....I made them yesterday so they could sit over night....because as we all know.....some things taste better the second day!!!!






Heidi is on a "sew it all up" and out of a fat quarter, she got two 10" sqs, two 7" sqs, and one 5" sq.  So she made three different quilts using her version of "Double Slice Layercake" from Missouri Star Quilt Co.  How cool is that!!! 




Aunt Martha got her purse done and is on to another project!! 


Mom is working on her Roll Roll Cotton Boll....




Arelene has finished binding that butterfly quilts and is working on stippling a baby quilt.


Melody is such a wonderful mom and aunt!!  She is making two "Frozen" quilts for her daughter and her niece!!


Look at these snowflakes....each kit has 22 of these snowflakes....she is "zigging" around each one!!

She did several of her pinwheels for the Beach Ball quilt.....me....I quit....maybe I'll pick that idea up again....but not at this time..... :)


Now she almost has a Turning Twenty quilt done!!


Me......

I bought these kits when I was done at Oaks!  I love them all and so I bought all three kits.  I didn't have enough double sided fusible to make all three.....but I at least got these two done!!

.


Here's what I'm working on now....

How about all these piles.....


It should  look like this....

Ok....I've got to get back to sewing....or laughing....or eating....or ALL THREE!!!




Happy Sewing!!


Jill

1 comment: