Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pardon Me Quilters.....

Is this the Chattanooga Choo Choo??

Yes it is!!!!!

Tomorrow morning I'm heading out for my first destination......

Picking up my buddy Nancy McNally!!!

Then we are starting our southern journey to Chattanooga, Tn. For the AQS show!!  I will be at the Innova booth with Accomplish Quilting.  Looking forward to seeing this great group of Innovians!!  I haven't seen most since Paducah.... To long if you ask me!!

Hope to see some of you there!!!

P/S. Yes I have my sewing machine in my   New GO bag!!   Brought two projects and Nancy has designed something and asked if I would test sew for her.  How exciting is that.... Won't be able to post finished product but maybe I can sneak a in progress picture!!

Happy Sewing!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment