Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Escapades.....

It's a good thing we didn't have a timeline yesterday ......



Day started out uneventful.....but then...


Nancy and her husband got caught in Detroit traffic.... That put them about 45 minutes.

But as you can see in yesterday's picture ... We were happy to get the show on the road.


Went started heading south and stopped for lunch to eat, Nancy was finishing up a pattern and charging her laptop..... Was so nice not to be hammering down the road!

We get back on the road.... Just as happy as can be.....

Cincinnati traffic at 3pm was kind of heavy.... But we WERE moving until....



You need to go to my facebook page to see the video!!   www.facebook.com/tadaquilting


You don't need to have a facebook account to see my page.


It took us about 45 minutes to go 3.5 miles..... Ugh

After that it was smooth sailing UNTIL....we got into the mountains of Tennessee!



As my hubby says...... That was frog drowning rain!!!  Thankfully it wasn't long and we made it through safely!!


A few minor construction zones after all that and we made it safe and sound!!  Little tired after being in the car all day.... But we unloaded our stuff and jumped back in for a short ride to Applebee's!

It was a quiet dinner until the tired giggles kicked in... By this time I'm not sure we were using complete sentences   :)


As you will see in our last video of the night..... I felt as tired as I looked!!

But I slept!!  We are up and it's a new day to create some more Jill and Nancy Escapades !!!


BTW.... Check out Nancy's blog .... I have a feeling she's telling her side of the story..... Lol.  I hope they match!



But as my Aunt Mary says. "You tell the story how you want it to go, and I'll tell the story how it really happen".  :)



Stay tuned!!!


Happy Sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment