Thursday, September 11, 2014

Chattanooga Show

It's been a fun 3-4 days!!!

I've learn a new technique.....


Video taping..... Not saying I'm any good at it but I sure am having fun with it!!!

Good news..... I've created a YouTube channel where I can upload them then insert the link here...... BAD NEWS the Marriott we are in doesn't have free WI-FI so I can't post a link here.....ugh!!   

Ism disappointed that you can be in an expensive hotel and they nickel and dime you!!   And no refridge :(

On a good note you can see them all on my face book page!   When I get home I will finish uploading them!!

Ok.... Here we are right before the show started.... 

What a great bunch of people!  I cherish and appreciate them in so many ways!!  Mostly because they put up with me...

Doesn't the scream Jill!!!!

.
.
These are on the sidewalk out side the convention center!!

Little breakfast to get us going for today's show!!

We are having a great show and Chattanooga is a great city!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment