Friday, August 29, 2014

TGIF

Hi all..... I know it's been a while and I hope I haven't lost anyone..... I have had a few ask me if all is well and I am here to report ...... LIFE IS GOOD!!

I traveled for a few weeks and when I got home I have been busy reconnecting with family and friends, work and customer quilts!

Sometimes I wish our days were a little bit longer!!

So to finish up my Pittsburgh adventure.... Saw lots of friends and Proud Innovians!!!!  

Here's so pictures of me and some of the gals from my Stah Blasters group:

 Debbie trying out the sit down 

Noreen.     Somehow Lisa and Patty escaped the camera..... Next time!!


Here's Anna May..... 
It's so great to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time!!!

This is Trudy..... A Proud Innovian.... 
Trudy and I go way back!!  I've known her since the 90's when we would take bus trips with The Three Rivers Quilt Guild.  That was my first experience going to Paducah.... Where I saw my first Longarm.....I would of never guessed where that trip would take me into the future!!!!

Met some really great people this trip to!!!

More on that later!!!   I WILL be catching up!!!   :).   Got lots to share!!!

Happy Sewing!!!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill!! Was Judy on the trip to Vermont we took? That was so fun!!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's Trudy from the bus trips!! It was awesome seeing her again!!!

      Delete