Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Row by Row

So....we have to back track a little....




After I got my tire fixed and got back on the road....I was running a couple hours late...but....


When I started my journey that morning, I had called home and my lovely hubby looked up the Row by Row map and gave me a few addresses to plug into my Garmin.  What a great guy!!!






So as I'm traveling on....do I stop or don't I stop....do I, don't I.....hhhhhmmmmm  it's about 4:45 when I was getting close to my next quilt shop....it's right off of 77 in Wytheville, VA....oh what the heck...


Sew What Fabrics & Batiiks Etcetera is a must stop if you are ever in Wytheville, Va!!!!






It is a nice shop filled with a lot of nice fabric selections and I definitely will stop next time we are in the area.  I didn't have much time, so I didn't get to shop much....but here's their row:

Right up my alley....tumblers (pretty sure cut with the Accuquilt Go!! - my favorite!!)
 and leafs!!!




I had to get the kit!


The ladies that helped me were awesome!!!  They were out of license plates and are mailing me one when they come in!!!!






Check out the table runner they created out of their row.......LOVE IT!!






My last find there......


I am falling in love with all these mini charms....I have decided that I will buy at least one whenever I come across them.  I thought...I will just sew them all together someday and call it a quilt!!  How much more scrappy can ya get!!!


 Of course, that's as long as another idea doesn't pop into my head before I start this one.....hehe




Here's what I have so far.....


I will keep filling the jar.....



I was so busy at the quilt show...I didn't sew one stitch....I had a blast tho!!! 


More on that later.....




Happy Sewing!!




Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment