Friday, August 1, 2014

Go....Go......Go.....

If you all don't have or haven't seen the Go Accuquilt....YOU need to!!! 


I absolutely love my Accuquilt go!!




Remember this quilt?  It was made from the small tumbler die:

.


I love the precision of the cuts...your seams all match and you get perfect blocks every time!!





Sharron is my favorite Go person!!





Here's Sharron, me, and Michelle at market in Pittsburgh....






I was so happy when I found out she was here in Charlotte....


Sharron is such a sweet person who know's her stuff!! It was nice seeing her again!!


 Nancy McNally introduced me to her in Paducah this year and I love standing watching her.... I learn some thing new everytime!    This time she showed me how to cut and make the perfect wof mitered strip!!  Ingenious!!




Here's my purchase from their booth today!!!

LOVE IT!!




If you ever get a chance to see Sharron in action....take the time and say Hi for me!!  Hope to see her again soon!!!




I haven't sewn a lick on this trip...but I sooooo want to get home, use my Go and create a new quilt!!  On my list is the double wedding ring.....this might just be the motivation I needed!!




Happy Sewing!!




Jill





No comments:

Post a Comment