Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekend is here!!

Today is the first Saturday that I woke up in my own bed with basically nothing to pressing to do in 3-4 weeks!!


So what's in store for today??  My husband, my son, a very good friend of ours, and myself are heading out on our motorcycles in a little bit to get some stamps on our Harley Davidson build a bike ticket.


So what does that mean to me??  And why am I sharing it with you??   You guessed it.....Row by Row!!!  Last night while my husband was wiring up his GPS for his bike, I took to the computer and tried to figure out which route we would take.  I made notes and stuffed the note into my cell case!!


Before I was done, hubby walked by and asked "What ya up to?"  Busted.....  So I decided to fess up and tell the truth...."Well I said.....I was trying to see which way I thought we'd go so that I could see if we could get a row or two".   Then I gave him the boo boo eyes, a hug and a kiss and said a silent prayer!!


About an hour later, when he crawled into bed....he said "all the Harley locations are in (I held my breath) and a couple quilt shops too".  He's a keeper!! 


So stay tuned....I'm all ready to go and we will be heading out soon.  I hope to post from the row!!!


Happy Sewing!!


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment